TikTok recipe success! This recipe comes together so fast... one of its appeals that made it go viral.
Red Lobster Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Oven 350
1 stick melted butter
1# rotisserie chicken pieces, one even layer
1 pkg. frozen carrots and peas
Whisked: 2 c. chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
Optional: 1/2 t. each: chicken bouillon, poultry seasoning, parsley, pepper
Whisked: 2 c. milk
1 pkg. Red Lobster Biscuit mix, including seasoning packet
1# rotisserie chicken pieces, one even layer
1 pkg. frozen carrots and peas
Whisked: 2 c. chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
Optional: 1/2 t. each: chicken bouillon, poultry seasoning, parsley, pepper
Whisked: 2 c. milk
1 pkg. Red Lobster Biscuit mix, including seasoning packet
Layer each of these evenly in order. Bake 50-60 min uncovered, until the top is browning.
I usually tilt the pan so the butter coats the sides, also:
I think I took mine out too soon. Not brown enough. I'll replace the picture when I do it better!






No comments:
Post a Comment